Information regarding Corona/COVID-19
Kvdpro complies with the guidelines of The Public Health Agency of Sweden regarding Corona/COVID-19. On this page we have gathered information about the temporary rules of conduct that we at Kvdpro take - at our facilities and within the company as a whole.
Are we open?
Yes, all our facilities from Umeå in the north to Malmö in the south are open as usual. See the opening hours of our facilities here.
Pick up and leave objects at our facilities
You can pick up and leave objects at our facilities just as usual. For everyone's safety, we ask everyone who pick up or leave objects at our facilities for the following:
- If you have any symptoms, you need to sign a power of attorney so that someone else can pick up or leave the object for you. Contact us on +46(0)10-1651400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Avoid physical contact with our personnel as much as possible, do not shake hands and be careful with your own hygiene.
- Do not enter our offices, try as far as possible to contact us by phone or email so that we can come out to you.
Transport of objects nationally
At Kvdpro, we make every effort to assist as much as possible when booking transport both nationally. This is to make it easier for all Swedish customers who for some reason cannot book transport or pick up objects.
Transport of objects internationally
During Corona/COVID-19, we are happy to assist our foreign buyers with transport to the nearest Swedish port in those cases it's possible but there is no guarantee.
How we take responsibility as a company
It is important for us to take responsibility at all levels - that is why we have adopted temporary measures throughout the organization connected to, among other things:
- Hygiene at Kvdpro's offices and facilities
- Employees, or relatives, who show symptoms
- Employee travel - both private and business
- Customers who show symptoms
- Our facilities for pick-up and delivery of objects
- Work from home for a large part of our employees
Kvdpro complies with the guidelines of The Public Health Agency of Sweden regarding Corona/COVID-19.
Ports and ferry routes you can use instead of Gothenburg, Stockholm and Malmö port
Trelleborg portTT Line
Trelleborg – Travemünde, Germany
Trelleborg – Rostock, Germany
Trelleborg – Świnoujście, Poland
Trelleborg – Klaipėda, Lithuania
Trelleborg - Świnoujście, Poland
Karlshamn – Klaipeda, Lithuania
Ystad – Swinoujscie, Poland
Ystad - Świnoujście, Poland
Nynäshamn- Gdansk, Poland